The Gender & Health Hub Buzzboard is an online discussion forum by the United Nations University-International Institute of Global Health, aimed at setting the agenda for health research. Participants may contribute to five thematic gender and COVID-19 areas:
- Health knowledge, behaviour, and status of those directly and indirectly affected by COVID-19 across the life course i.e., mental health, NCDs, SRHR, including health promotion and prevention interventions.
- Therapeutic, diagnostic & digital interventions, i.e., COVID-19 biomedical, clinical, biology/immunology research and product development.
- Health service delivery implications and impacts of COVID-19, including utilization, supply chain, workforce, financing, digital health etc.
- Social & structural determinants of gender dynamics affecting or impacted by COVID-19, including gender-based, intimate partner violence and sexual harassment, social protection, employment, etc.
- Governance of COVID-19 health systems, including relationships with non-health multisectoral, private, and political actors for health (feminist movements, civil society, parliamentarians, private-sector etc.).
The User guide tab (visible after sign-up/log-in) provides suggested steps to navigate the website. For further information, please also read the posts on the Project Information tab.
United Nations University-International Institute of Global Health. (2020). Gender & Health Hub Buzzboard.